She's mine (again)

congratulations on getting her back in the size you want!! the graphite is such an amazing color!!

i carry my black maggie all the time and rock out with the crackled metallic one too but i was being indecisive about my cinnamon maggie but when i look at the color i fall back in love with it!!!

:heart::heart:Several months ago I purchased and returned graphite and cinnamon maggie...... I know, I know, crazy!

Well at the time the outlets only had the larger size which was fine with me but the price tag was too much. (I didn't get them when they were 50% and they wouldn't do a PA) So I returned them in hopes that one day we would be together again. I won one of them back and in the regular size that I REALLY wanted and at a price that is WAY better than what I paid originally. :heart::heart:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150412480180&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Congrats on the new Graphite Maggie!!!

I know that I have bought and returned and then rebought a few bags!!! It happens!!! Now Ms. Maggie is back for you to enjoy!!!!!

Lynne :biggrin: