She's hereShe's hereShe's hereShe's FINALLY here....

oops....and one more little thing.....then I have to go throw some macaroni -n- cheese together for the sick teen......

Chocolate seems to go with just about everything in your wardrobe! I was kind of worried about all the black I wear but it looks like it's a non-issue. So anyone out there worried about the same thing, don't! It's really lovely with black!!!!

^^^^I KNEW IT!! You got her and BOY IS SHE "BEAUTIFUL and YUMMY" :drool: :love: :heart:

That SCARF is not BAD either....since they threw that in the box....DID YOU GET some "OLIVES" thrown in, too!!:graucho:

Now don't you want your DD to stay home sick again, if this is your PRIZE for nursing her back to good health? What a nice PICK ME UP!!:nuts:

Oh my gosh D you have such exquisite taste. You always know exactly what to get and it's so beautiful. I love the scarf too. I have been wanting a chocolate bag and seeing yours makes me think box would be perfect. congrats, so which of all your beautiful bags will you be carrying for the SF meet and greet?

HL And to think it was your Black Box HAC that started this whole "I-Gotta-Have-Box-Or-I'll-Die thing........just love it.

Actually I was just telling a friend that from where I started to now, I've gone from the gamut of leathers to 98% Box calf, 1% Croc and 1% Togo! Amazing!!!!

Love my boxcalf too ! Once I get another boxcalf Birkin I'm done ! Can't believe I sold her last year, so stupid stupid stupid of me.

Right now I have a vert anis coming to me next week in cheve mysore. What do you think ?? I'm just worried that she is too 'young' for me. :shrugs: