She's here!!

Oh how exciting - have you gone for the same colour as me or a different one?

The black lily was brought from a fellow TPFer on eBay. They still have them on Net a Porter but they are full price.
Yes yippee!!! A petticoat white... I'm told. I will let you know what I think on its safe arrival. I think you've made a great purchase on the black Lilly it's on my wish list now! Plus anything with rose gold hardware and I'm defo looking out for an eggplant anything.... :smile: x
Any advice on locating one gratefully received !

Some very dodgy modelling shots below - apologies that they've been taken in the bathroom, it's the only room in the house with a big enough mirror! They're a bit awkward but hopefully gives a rough idea of how the bag sits.

IMG_08061.jpg

IMG_08032.jpg

Absolutely beautiful... you wear her well!!
I love modelling shots, much better to see really what she's like :biggrin:

No wonder you're in love :love:
I can't wait to get mine :roflmfao:

Enjoy!

Yes yippee!!! A petticoat white... I'm told. I will let you know what I think on its safe arrival. I think you've made a great purchase on the black Lilly it's on my wish list now! Plus anything with rose gold hardware and I'm defo looking out for an eggplant anything.... :smile: x
Any advice on locating one gratefully received !

That's the same colour as mine :smile: The rose gold hardware is lovely. Make sure you do a reveal when she arrives!

Absolutely beautiful... you wear her well!!
I love modelling shots, much better to see really what she's like :biggrin:

No wonder you're in love :love:
I can't wait to get mine :roflmfao:

Enjoy!

Thank you :smile: I can't wait for more large lily reveals :graucho:

Sammiantha said:
Some very dodgy modelling shots below - apologies that they've been taken in the bathroom, it's the only room in the house with a big enough mirror! They're a bit awkward but hopefully gives a rough idea of how the bag sits.

Lovely modelling shots! You wear her well :smile: Beautiful!

Lovely modelling shots! You wear her well :smile: Beautiful!

Thank you :smile: I'll try and take some more normal looking pictures at some point.

It's gorgeous! I'm jalous

Thank you :smile:

I will try!! As a newby I'm limited to options on tpf but very soon I will be able to reveal not just the alexa hobo but my entire family. Whoohoo !

I look forward to seeing them, do you have a lot of bags in your collection? :smile:

Thank you :smile: I'll try and take some more normal looking pictures at some point.

Thank you :smile:

I look forward to seeing them, do you have a lot of bags in your collection? :smile:

Well... My collection has blossomed this year... Ive a pink champagne alexa, SBS red onion , nightshade heritage BAYSWATER and have just parted with a black alexa in order to buy the white hobo. Am I obsessed?? ;)

Thank you :smile: She's nice and roomy (although I may have filled her a little too much as the strap dug in today) and I can think of so many uses for her already!