She's here!!!!!

1. I was supposed to go with my parents out somewhere today, but I asked my mom lastnight if I really need to be with them. She said, you can stay home and take a longer sleep. Note: She doesn't know I bought something and waiting for a package. :angel:

So anyways, I woke up around 10am - hurried to the computer to track my package when my brother told me that there's something for me and that he signed for it. I was like :nuts:. LOL. I asked what time he signed for it, he said it was 9am. That's early!

Without further ado, I introduce my new baby - the queen of all my other bags..

DAMIER SPEEDY 25

[​IMG]

2. Congrats!! I love mine :love:

3. Congrats! Looks like a 25? I got the 30 2 weeks ago and love it. Looks so good with your initial! Wear it well!

4. Congrats ! And I love it's trousse sidekick as well, so cute together !

5. I knooww! they totally match. Although I got the trousse 4 years ago. She's my first LV - thanks to my LV loving cousin.

6. Congrats!!!
    Damier Speedy 25 is gorgeous!
    Enjoy!!!

7. YaY...congrats! Isn't great opening a package with an LV inside?

8. I love the P charm on it! It goes so perfectly with your beautiful new bag. ;)

9. Congrats - she's lovely!

10. Ohhhhhh That is the Bomb! Georgeous! Congrats!:flowers:

11. Congrats!! It's such great bag, love the charm

12. thank you ladies! :flowers:

13. Very, very cute!!! Congrats! :biggrin:

14. Congrats!

15. Congrats, she's so pretty..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice