Jimmy Choo She's here!

Hi Halunfishie. That's really sweet of you that my pics kind of nudged you a little more to like JC bags. :shame: Anyway, don't worry about the questions. We have all been there at one time. :okay:I love the Mahala because of the usability first and foremost. I like how roomy it is. (I don't survive well with small purses for extended periods of time. :nogood:) It is slouchy enough (at least to me) but still have the structure I need to it. It is very comfortable on the shoulder and arm either way. Love the leather, it's very light. Leather looks promising. And I have some calfskin leather bags and accessories so I am pretty confident about that kind of leather already. I like that it's shiny (just the right amount).

And you know, if you have other questions, I'm sure at least one of our veterans will be more than glad to put in their two cents. :tup:

Goodluck!

Thanks for answering all my questions Abi. It sounds like the Mahala is a great bag. Clever design for functionality and great leather for durability, well I guess that's what we would expect from Choo anyhow :P. It's good to know it's not heavy. I'm tired of the heavy leather totes. They weigh a ton alone so once I put stuff in, it's agonizing to tote around. I am now determined to get a Mahala. I wonder if I can still find one on sale. Fingers crossed:yes:. Thanks again!

Thanks for answering all my questions Abi. It sounds like the Mahala is a great bag. Clever design for functionality and great leather for durability, well I guess that's what we would expect from Choo anyhow :P. It's good to know it's not heavy. I'm tired of the heavy leather totes. They weigh a ton alone so once I put stuff in, it's agonizing to tote around. I am now determined to get a Mahala. I wonder if I can still find one on sale. Fingers crossed:yes:. Thanks again!

Glad to help. :yes: hope you find a good sale for one of them. Goodluck on the search! I wasn't patient enough to search for a sale for this one. It's worth it though. I'm going to grow old and gray with this one. lol! :love:

lol! You missed my debut! lol! :cutesy:It's okay, and you're here jmcadon! :ty: Ms. Mahala's seen a small portion of the real world and she's a showstopper. One of my co-workers saw it and goes:

CW: Jimmy Choo.. :wtf: Is that a real Jimmy Choo?
Abi: umm yes..:yes:
CW: Can it touch it?
Abi: :shame: um yeah. Go ahead..
CW: Wow you got a real Jimmy Choo..

It just amazed me. Cheers to JC! :drinkup: