Jimmy Choo She's here!

I'm here now.. :yes: Sorry about that. I literally felt the need to at least let you lovelies know that she got to me safe and sound. But I had to literally leave after I posted.

Anyway anyway.. story first.

So she was scheduled to arrive yesterday. During lunch, the hubby and I made sure we swing by the house to check if the FedEx box has been delivered. We always try to go out for our lunch date. :love:We always miss FedEx, for like 5 times now. I was so antsy and excited, it felt I was 12. lol! No box in the horizon..:crybaby:So I knew that we missed the delivery and I will have to wait until Monday (?!).

So went back to work, went on with my "almost" perfect day. Then come around 4pm, the hubby visited me at work and said that I might be able to use a break. Then he presents.. The Box! :nuts::yahoo:. I opened it and Oooh, she's so pretty. She's lighter than I expected and love the leather!

And I see as a standard procedure for us - here she is.. (and that's me holding her..)

14122007052.jpg

abijoe-devera

abijoe-devera

14122007052.jpg

hope the pictures work.

abi-she is lovely:love: and what a wonderful story too!:girlsigh:

to post more pics...i only see one....go to advanced and then manage attachments...upload your pics from someplace like photobucket and voila!
hths! can't wait to see more... modeling pics!! :yes:
congrats to you!!:yahoo: