she's here!!! :)

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. So you guys are right.. I got a Speedy 25 and was instantly hooked and had to have another LV to keep my first one company ;) . After looking at the Cabas Piano and deciding I couldn't deal w/ the vachetta bottom someone on the board suggested a Vavin GM and I started stalking one on eBay. Found a used one from authentic_lvlady. Here she is.. I'm luving the patina! Sorry abt the crappy photo w/ me.. I couldn't get the camera to focus!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Congrats! I've always liked the Vavin GM. It's a great size and a wonderful tote! Enjoy it!

3. It's beautiful! Congratulations.
    The patina is lovely- and not having to worry about the bottom will make it so much easier to carry.

4. GORGEOUS!!!!! You will enjoy it forever!!!:love:

5. Congrats & enjoy!

6. 0o00o nice!!! thanks for sharing! congrats!

7. I really like that :love: Congrats, it's gorgeous!

8. Love your new bag; excellent choice!!

9. Congrats!!! That's a lovely patina!

10. Congrats on your new purchase ! :biggrin:

11. I LOVE it!Great choice!!!!!:love: A CLASSIC!

12. Congrats !! Funny, I was just lusting over someone's Vavin at the mall yesterday. I never paid attention before and was amazed how GOOD it looked. :nuts: :nuts:

13. congrats!!!

14. Congrats!

15. Looks great, Congrat's

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice