She's here! White w/Brown Basketweave MAM!

rainyjewels

eat me
O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
This bag is gorgeous! The contrast between the brown and white leather is so stark and stunning.

This is the old school version but if anyone is interested, there is a SO happening right now for it with paper white leather, which should be just as pebbly and smooshy (http://forum.purseblog.com/rebecca-...r-white-and-brown-basketweave-mam-447680.html)

Enjoy the pics!

...and a comparison photo with my BBW MAB...

Last edited:
OMG So gorgeous! Thank you for posting this reveal for us rainy!! :love:

Imagine this MAM with the new white leather and the same original brown basketweave, new handles and bright shiny hardware! You know yall want it! ;) We only need three more people to place the order!!

Rainyjewels! She's beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That auction was quite the drama fest, but wow, did it pay off in the end....I am so jealous!

Thank you though for mentioning our MAM SO....we only need 3 more girls for it to go through!

Beautiful! Thanks so much for the drool-worthy pictures, rainyjewels. It looks fantastic and I hope that you love it. The SO should fill up quickly now that this thread exists! :drool:

^^ Yeah the MAB looks great on you. For some reason the MAM looks bigger on me. And like even bigger than Amanda's MAB looks on her and we're about the same height and she's probably thinner than me! I don't understand it at all.

It doesn't seem to be proportional to different body types because the tiniest girls still pull off the MAB better than I even pull off the MAM. :wacko: