She's here she's here... Reveal to follow!

I wish sellers would just be more upfront about details like those, but the important thing is you loving your bag :heart: mm I love bags in that shade of colour.. the leather must so niice and buttery

Congrats on your whiskey Leigh, she sure is purdy!

The Apple will make her even more scrumptious...
If I were you and this is JMO, I would not try to mess with the ink smears to get them out.
You might wind up with an even bigger mess or possibly ruin the lining altogether.
Ink on silk/satin is bad news.
Maybe email the seller for a partial refund? N.A.D.....

(Just be glad that it hasnt been lived in/chewed up by a guinea pig hahaha!)

Very nice - I have Whiskey Leigh too and she's one of my favorites. Maybe try a tide pen or baby wipe on just the corner of the ink smudge to see how it works? I agree that sellers should disclose these kinds of things....you have a great attitude about it though. It must be love! :love:

I was pretty successful getting out pen marks in the legacy lining of a Legacy Slim tote I got on the bay w/ some hairspray.
Obviously- you'd need a bottle that has a screw-off cap (not an aeresol can) -I dipped a q-tip in the hairspray then dabbed at the pen marks and they came out.
The only problem was that when it dried, there was a little discolored circle (like a water mark) on the lining where the hair spray had been, but I got most of that out by cleaning the entire lining w/ those wet-naps that you get at restaurants (I'm assuming baby wipes would do the same and I hear a lot of folks use them). Good luck!

I've used the mini oxi-clean spray, shout pen and baby wipes and cleaned both the legacy lining on the outside of an item with it AND the inside both successfully w/o any residue or ring lines.