She's here she's here... Reveal to follow!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok guys, most of you will know what this is since I posted a thread about it a little while ago. The seller left out a few details about the condition of this purse, but overall, I still think it was a pretty good deal.

2. [​IMG]

3. open open!

4. [​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

6. Yay I'm here! Don't keep me up too much longer!

7. [​IMG]

8. [​IMG]

9. Gorgeous! Looks to be in great condition, what's the problem with it?

10. There she is, in all her glory. However, the seller failed to mention of a big pen smudge on the inside on the lining. There are several other marks as well, but that's to be expected from a used purse. I think after I order some apple cleaner and conditioner, the leather will be much cleaner. I like that she's broken in though! Very soft still.

11. She's beautiful! Congratulations! :smile:

12. The resin is coming off on the side, which the seller did picture, but she didn't picture the big chunk missing on the main turn lock, but these are minor flaws. So, like I said, I got my moneys worth I think. She just needs a good cleaning.

13. Hmm..it's 1.36 pm here...I keep holding on..My first Live reveal

14. Gorgeous, Love it.

15. Ya it's 330 PM here too.