She's Here!!!!! She's Here!!! (pics)

Aug 2, 2006
Okay, I have never really looked at the Leigh much before.. a few times in leather, it wasn't really for me, long story short I saw one in the chocolate signature and it was love at first sight! :drool: It is an expensive bag for me and so I just didn't know.. but after thinking about it and dreaming (literaly) about it :rolleyes: I decided to order one with the 25% off while I could... she just came today and there was a part of me that was hoping I wouldn't love her as much as I thought I did so I wouldn't spend so much money but let me tell you.. she is drop dead gorgeous.. this is THEE bag.... oohh yummy!!! :yahoo: I am a SAHM but I think this is just a beautiful classic bag that looks great dressed up but also looks great with jeans.. what do you all think? :shrugs: It is perfect length for me, nice and light, I LOVE the legacy lining, mmm need I go on?!?! lol Here are some pics, the modeling pics are terrible and my mirror is dirty.. sorry!!!

IMG_1961.jpg

IMG_1964.jpg

IMG_1965.jpg

IMG_1970.jpg

thank you guys so much!!! :yes: It is hard for me to pay that for a bag just because I have a hard time justifying it but it is just blowing me away! I love all Coach but it has been a while since I have felt like this about a bag!!! :love: