She's here. She's Gorgeous. And she's mine!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's Really Beautiful..Enjoy..

2. beautiful - I think I need a leather one ;)

3. And for a bonus I am throwing in a modeling pic. Just excuse the messy room, dirty mirror, and bed. And my SAHM attire. I should have prepared for the pic.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I am *suppose* to be on a ban, but with all the new Zoe reveals I just could not wait any longer! I wish I would have picked her up at the outlet myself, but I just did not have time for the 6+hr round trip. Now I must hide her until I can gently break it to dh that another new bag has arrived. I hate hiding a new bag. I am so ready to bring her out and take her for a spin!

4. The leather is wonderful!!! You really do need one. Especially if you can get the deals they are getting at the outlet.

Opps, I just noticed I put this in the shopping section instead of the main forum. That is why no one is around.

5. PRETTY bag! Congrats!

6. Oh - yes I just called the local outlet to see if they had one in black and they do - going tomorrow - they just were reduced today

Enjoy yours - it is a beauty and the large is a great size

7. Very pretty! Congrats!!

8. She's beautiful!! Congrats:tup:

9. Very Nice! love the black leather!

10. Great bag. I have one too and I love it. Congrats on the great find.

11. Very nice! Congrats :smile:

12. Beautiful!

13. Congrats :biggrin:

14. we have the same bag! i have only used her once so far...you will love it! its spacious and gorgeous! a three hour drive is pretty nuts, glad you were able to find her on the bay!
    looks great on you! congrats!

15. Congrats. All these Zoe reveals are making me feel mighty tempted. :nono: