She's Here!!!! OMG **drum-roll please**

Does anyone know when these will be available on the US Coach site? Or when they will be in stores? I know they are available through JAX.

And does anyone know how long they will be around for? I can't get one right away, maybe not until January. :sad: Will they still be around then? Thanks! I seriously think this is my next bag!!! :nuts:

Okay, I think I've found my next bag! How do you like the coated canvas? I can't get over the fact of how great it will be to not have to worry about getting it dirty! Plus it's adorable. Congrats!!!!

It's awesome! :yahoo: I just changed over from my satchel and I have PLENTY of room. I love the coated canvas, it's not like plastic, you wouldn't know it was coated until you touched it. I love the fact that if you get something on it, you wipe it down with a damp cloth. It had the care card in it, but I forgot to bring it out here. It did say on it that I remember that the patent leather will fade over time, but that's normal for it. I PROMISE I'll take better close ups of her tonight.:love:

LOVE the skull keyfob!! I'm thinking about getting my sister that for Christmas. (And one for me, too!) And that tote is amazing! I love the horse and carriage logo. So classy! Thank goodness my college semester is almost over and I can work full time for a month. Oye.

Yea you could get it probably by this weekend probably if you ordered it today! I haven't had a chance to use it, she just came in today, so I'll let you know about the shoulder straps, I don't think they will slip off though.

Wow I cannot believe this! Sooo cute lol!! I really love the lining too!!!:heart: Ah! Should I get her? Last night I bought the chocolate studded gallery..but this one seems really great for carrying lots of things!!

Do they ship to Canada you think? Also..Could I use PCE on it??

Thank you!!!

I hope you enjoy her..such a great tote!

Yea you could get it probably by this weekend probably if you ordered it today! I haven't had a chance to use it, she just came in today, so I'll let you know about the shoulder straps, I don't think they will slip off though.

Wow I cannot believe this! Sooo cute lol!! I really love the lining too!!!:heart: Ah! Should I get her? Last night I bought the chocolate studded gallery..but this one seems really great for carrying lots of things!!

Do they ship to Canada you think? Also..Could I use PCE on it??

Thank you!!!

I hope you enjoy her..such a great tote!

I would call JAX and ask. I love the studded gallery tote! I'm hoping for one for Christmas. 1-800-444-3611 is the number to JAX