she's here!!!!!!! my ultimate HG- the bag that will put me on a ban (for now- haha!)

makeupmama

Wine nerd
O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
i've always loved vert gazon but for some reason, it's been difficult for me to get my hands on one in a style that absolutely suits me. well, after asking around in the forum and actually stumbling upon one bbag that looked promising, i met up with the seller and came home with this....ladies and gentlemen, my newest bbag love: vert gazon twiggy!!! i am hugely pregnant so i'm not too big on posting modelling pics right now. but she is perfect in every way. pre owned but never used (it seems). enjoy her!!!!!
2507218574_76d77e743e.jpg

here with big sis...
2506383163_61760d2f73.jpg

what's in her right now...
2507216012_c490b9766f.jpg

and another pic, just because she is so pretty!!!!
2506380573_e1ddec580a.jpg

i'm actually going to give birth anyday now so this might be my last purchase for a while. it's a perfect way to put myself on some kind of a ban. :yahoo:
thanks to all of you who helped me by giving opinions on the twiggy. i absolutely love her. now my back can rest from my heavy city. :tup:

ohhhh! ur HG!!! how exciting! and on the eve of ur baby!!!!!
well- congrats! adn she will look stunning with u and ur new baby!

(ps- im waiting.... for the post lady...)

OMG you got it!! I'm really happy for you. Congratulations on the new baby too!

Definitely see how you get on with the twiggy. I let mine go way too fast before really giving it a chance and now I love them! Vert is a sort after colour so you got a good one there. Plus its a nice alternative to the black GH city. Two very different styles.

Well done.

rica, i just kept on surfing and surfing online til i found her. good luck on your search for your next bbag!
fashion_junky, the leather is really nice and smooth and yummy! and it's the perfect shade of green. can't even describe it.

OMG you got it!! I'm really happy for you. Congratulations on the new baby too!

Definitely see how you get on with the twiggy. I let mine go way too fast before really giving it a chance and now I love them! Vert is a sort after colour so you got a good one there. Plus its a nice alternative to the black GH city. Two very different styles.

Well done.
thanks, karenab! your modeling pics somehow enabled me. haha! it is a great bag. one that i will definitely keep. :yes:

^^^ lol!!! I'm glad I could assist :graucho: Trust me; It only gets better and better the more its used and broken in. Right now if you love it? then wait till it starts REALLY softening up with use, it will be twice as much!

My two were bought broken in already since I don't have the patience to break in a twiggy, but I'll watch from the side lines as yours get softer over time. I saw someone with a broken in vert gazon Part Time (GGH though) and after 1 year of daily use it was SO SOFT AND DROOPY it was like a completely different bag. Just 10 x better.

Yours will be the same!! Plus its vert gazon so you've got one of the best kelly greens ever on a leather bag. Yay!!