She's Here! My Petite Noe!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Guess what I picked up today after work from the postal orifice!? (ok, post office lol sorry its a joke in my family) My new (well, old!) monogram petite noe from LT!!!! When I came home for lunch the little "we tried to deliver" note was in my mailbox, so I scooped it up after work! She's beautiful!!!! :yahoo:LT was so understanding also! I ran into a problem here at home (after purchasing it and paying) and thought I wasn't going to be able to end up getting the bag, but LT was very understanding. But, as it turns out, I was able to get it!! Woot woot!!

I'll be sure to post some pictures of her tomorrow! I know for a fact that I'm going to need a pursket or something though....I could fit a small dog in this bag!!

2. CONGRATS! Cant wait to see pics :smile:

3. CONGRATS (from one Noe lover to another)!:yahoo: I am glad you are happy with your purchase! And YAY for let-trade being so nice!

4. congrats on your new noe!!

5. congrats ! show us some photos please ???

6. Awesome!!! Can't wait to see pics!

7. congrats!!

8. i :heart: monogram petite noe :love:

9. Congrats:yahoo:looking forward to the pics!

10. :popcorn:pics pleeeease!

11. pics! lets see :smile:

12. congrats!

13. Cool i love the Noe's, can't wait to see piccies!

14. Congrats!

15. congrats, cant wait to see pics! LT is a great seller.