She's here...my new harlequin!

baubble&bags

Jun 15, 2007
After being swooned by all those lovely pics of the harlequin's, I broke down and got one myself. This is my first Miu Miu bag and all I can say is WOW! She just arrived today from the NYC Miu Miu store, and she is lovely! I got the silver/ grey combo in large, and I must say I can't wait to take my new bag out for a spin, even a trip to Target will work at this point.
I will try and get some pictures up soon, right now I'm just starring at my new beautiful bag! :P

congrats!!! hurrah for the harlequeens! :smile: I saw a new colour today... it was all black! so I think that's patchwork then? hehe

EDIT: just realized I wrote harlequEEns! hahaha, I'll leave it like that... sound skinda cute =)

After being swooned by all those lovely pics of the harlequin's, I broke down and got one myself. This is my first Miu Miu bag and all I can say is WOW! She just arrived today from the NYC Miu Miu store, and she is lovely! I got the silver/ grey combo in large, and I must say I can't wait to take my new bag out for a spin, even a trip to Target will work at this point.
I will try and get some pictures up soon, right now I'm just starring at my new beautiful bag! :P

Can you tell me if the grey/silver said it was "Anthacite"? My SA is holding a Harlequin for me when she gets them and she said it was Anthracite - I don't know which one that is!

congrats!!! hurrah for the harlequeens! :smile: I saw a new colour today... it was all black! so I think that's patchwork then? hehe

EDIT: just realized I wrote harlequEEns! hahaha, I'll leave it like that... sound skinda cute =)

Where did you see the all black? Have you seen or do you know where any pics of it might be???
Thanks!