She's Here! My new (and first) Chanel!

ssicaa

O.G.
Apr 21, 2012
My first Chanel came today! :drool: New and straight from stock... :graucho:

I feel the Chanel addiction kicking in. I'm already planning my next ones!
Thanks to all those who helped me decide and answered my noob questions! I appreciate it!

This Chanel came with a dust jacket that's kind of snug. I need to push the bag into the dust jacket just to get it in. I'm not sure if this GST style came with a snug jacket or Bloomies found a free one and just put her in there. Kinda bothers me... :thinking:

*Does this style usually come with a snug dust jacket?

Attachments

• picc1.png
    picc1.png
    349.3 KB · Views: 954
Last edited:

Thanks to all those who helped me decide and answered my noob questions! I appreciate it!

This Chanel came with a dust jacket that's kind of snug. I need to push the bag into the dust jacket just to get it in. I'm not sure if this GST style came with a snug jacket or Bloomies found a free one and just put her in there. Kinda bothers me... :thinking:

Congrats on your brand new lovely GST! I can see the ring protectors so I know it's fresh from the factory! They do come with dust bags, and they are a tad snug. Because your bag was brand new and never went out on a sales floor, you can be assured it's exactly as it was meant to be. Enjoy!

Your first Chanel! That is really special! :smile:

Last edited:

Congrats! Enjoy your new bag. :yahoo: