She's Here! My Lucky Day...

SoCal said:
Thank you! I actually thought of you when I brought her home...I think your coming to the "dark side" sent me good karma. Now I will send some good vibes back to you!

Aww, thanks so much, SoCal! You are wonderful! Enjoy your new Birkin. I'm still buzzin from it!:yahoo:

SoCal said:
Today is my day! Visited my favorite H SA and SURPRISE...she had a Birkin for me to look at... Was planning on a black 35 togo Birkin with PH...but as the H stories go...there was a slight alteration in my purchase plans... Tried on the Veau Evergrain 35 w/ gold HW and fell in love... :love: :love: :love:

I could not resist and actually wore the beauty right out of the store...

Now, for my next Birkin...LOL...

that is too too fabulous. that suits you so well. it's perfect!
congratulation.

OMG.....Congratulations:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :yahoo:

You've given me hope that a birkin can be within my reach at anytime!!! Thanks for posting the pic of the Evergrain. Didn't know what the texture was like on it. Enjoy her!!

SoCal said:
Here is a close-up pic of the leather for those interested in evergrain...

It is more smooth than togo, but more textured than box.

Thanks SoCal- think I just found a new skin I love! It is absolutely stunning! When I first saw your photograph I thought it was box b/c of the richness and the sheen, and the gold hardware is absolutely classic. It is just the perfect leather for a Black Birkin--not as casual as Togo, yet not as formal as Box. Just gorgeous! :love: