She's here!My first Chloe

Thanks to ryechica for her lovely reveal the other day I went ahead & purchased the medium in Lychee.
Can't quite capture the color, it's darker than I thought but I love it.
I purchased from vipstation & as I have never purchased there before I want to get it authenticated & I'm a total Chloe newbie.
Does look all good though & vipstation were amazing to deal with, arrived 2 days after they shipped.

Thanks girls:smile:
Been working all day, haven't really had a chance to have a good look at her properly yet.
Really is such a pretty shade,sort of a guava pink is how I'd describe it.
Can't wait to try her out

poppy414: You know what, the color of your bag is the exact color of most of my lipsticks...haha! You described it well as guava pink. In cosmetic world, it would be a perfect pink that enhances one's beauty while looking quite natural.

poppy414 said:
Thanks to ryechica for her lovely reveal the other day I went ahead & purchased the medium in Lychee.
Can't quite capture the color, it's darker than I thought but I love it.
I purchased from vipstation & as I have never purchased there before I want to get it authenticated & I'm a total Chloe newbie.
Does look all good though & vipstation were amazing to deal with, arrived 2 days after they shipped.

yay!! u got it! so happy for u! isnt she prettier irl? congrats! ;) im glad somehow i helped. take care and ur new baby!

Poppy, all you lucky ladies with Lychee Paraty are killing me! I can't say it enough -- Lychee is drop dead GORGE! I can't think of a prettier pink. Thank you for your lovely pics!

Mod shots? :graucho: