She's Here! Mizz Kelly is here!

shopmom411 said:
Love....you're so funny...:roflmfao:

I'm taking her out today! We're off to buy all that toilet paper at Costco! :lol:
Well done, that's the spirit..!!!:lol: The bag is GORGEOUS:love:, I'm so jelous, I've got to wait till the autumn for mine....:cry: And the scarf, well, you won't believe it, but it's one of my all time favourites, from 1988 if I'm not mistaken; each time I see one I think what an idiot I was not to have gotten one then....I saw it the other day on the Zurich website....I'm so glad you got it...!!! My favourite bag and my favourite scarf... well, after all we're the same age....and we have the same taste...!!;) :biggrin:

Actually this color is really like a Hershey Chocolate Bar....it goes with everything and I think because it's Togo leather it has a nice casual feel to it....nicely suitable for the area I live in and my lifestyle right now...:heart:

I was so happy to see this thread. It is such a lovely bag!!! The color is gorgeous. Congratulations!!!! And that scarf you purchased is so beautiful. I know you will enjoy them both.

Thank you everyone! Thank you....you guys are really the greatest!

Duna....AND you live in one of my favorite Euorpean cities too! Actually Duna I think they still may have that scarf in his on-lilne store....did you check there?

Costco, Target and Petco....here I come!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Oh my gosh that Kelly is so gorgeous! And the scarf is :heart: :heart: :heart: ! I am so happy for you!!!!!:biggrin: I saw this thread and I said YES! It's here! LOL How exciting! Be sure to give us a report of Mizz Kelly's first day out! :biggrin: :heart:

Woohoo! I'm so happy for you and I'm glad that it arrived safely! The wait is always so difficult, but there's no feeling like it when the bag finally arrives and in your hands!

Opening a bottle of Louis Roederer champagne ... pouring it in the glass ... toasting around the world for shopmom's new Kelly!