She's Here! Meet My New Florentine Tassel Bag!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. She's here! My new double tassel Florentine bag in chestnut! I haven't loaded her up yet, too snowy out. Happy Valentine's Day to me, too bad for my husband he doesn't know what yet 😄 ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392319102.851317.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392319118.364305.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392319128.654471.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392319137.465167.jpg

2. What a beauty :love: I have taken my Chesnut Flo Smith bag out in the snow many times without any spotting. Enjoy your new present!

3. Thanks! I am glad you haven't had any spotting experiences, I am slightly OCD about bags when they are new :smile:

4. Lol me too! I didn't intentially bring mine out in the snow the first time...it just sort of happened while I was out. Fortunately I didn't have any problems with it.

5. Beautiful , congrats!

6. Thanks so much!

7. Thanks, I can't wait to use it!

8. Gorgeous! Congrats!

9. Thanks Mary!

10. She's gorgeous! I have been obsessing about this bag lately myself. Your picture had made it worse :smile: congrats and enjoy her. I'm squeamish about my new Florentines too. :smile:

11. Thanks! I was contimplating the smith bag or this. To be honest, I want both, but this was speaking to me first so I have to bring her home!

12. Gorgeous bag! Enjoy!
    :woohoo:

13. Thanks TM! I can't wait to get her out in the sunshine!

14. Hi KABliss!

I remember your thread asking which bag you should get and I'm so happy you're lovin' your choice! She's BEAUTIFUL! Your pics are going to make a lot of us want this bag.

Congrats! Thanks for sharing the pics!

15. Pretty! Congrats!