She's here! Gold Silverado deserves her own thread

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Missed the courier yesterday so she's just arrived this morning. Haven't even removed the tags yet I just couldn't wait to get her out and try her on.

She's as subtle and beautiful as I remember. It's the nicest gold bag I've ever seen. It's such a subtle colour - it's actually like an antique gold colour. She will really fit into my wardrobe so although I was worried about such a statement bag, she is definately a keeper.

:love::love::love::love:

pic1.jpg pic4.jpg pic2.jpg pic3.jpg
  2. Gorgeous! Congratulations, I agree, she is a keeper!

3. :shocked:!!! Shes gorgeous!!!

4. Congrats!!! you wear that well!!!!

5. Congrats!!! Looks amazing on you, esp with your black outfit! Stunning!

6. Curls...its gorgeous! Oh gosh...really is. I've been eyeing a silverado for ages..but they dun stock much variety here in Spore...dun mind me asking where did you get yours btw :smile:.

7. Thanks ladies. I'm so in love with her. She's even more gorgeous than I remember. And she's nice and big enough to fit all my junk in :biggrin:

I struck luck and bought it half price in the sales at Net-A-Porter. It's sold out now I think.

8. She's a beauty! Lucky you who got one!! :biggrin:

9. you look beautiful together! and such a great deal!

10. congrats...
    That's very nice on you

11. So adorable! The gold will go with everything! Congrats.

12. I love your Silverado. I was contemplating it myself, but they're sold out now. :crybaby: It looks beautiful on you.

13. Sooo pretty! I love gold bags! I was debating getting one on NAP too, but have never seen a Silverado in real life. By the time I was ready to go for it, they were gone.:crybaby: You are a lucky girl.:yahoo:

14. Great - now I want one. Looks amazing and it suits you perfectly. Congrats on a great bag at a great price.

15. Congratulations!!! Gorgeous bag, and it looks absolutely fabulous on you! Enjoy that beauty!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice