She's here! But no pics yet...

Veronika

Luvin my new horsie
May 26, 2006
Ms. Dentelle Bagnitolles Horizontal arrived from Oahu today. Just went from work and picked her up at Fedex and she sits in a big box in my car until I get off work...:yahoo:

ohboyohboyohboy....

I'm in the process of getting my passport and since no more bags for a while, have promised myself that once I get passport (have to get birth certificate and everything); I will congratulate myself with the damier passport cover...:smile:

Hooray for using bags and rotating your collection... today is Perle Bedford day:idea:

Oh, I did happen to fall in love with Denim Pleaty PM at the boutique... can't believe it, but what a great bag!

not for a long long time though.... have plenty plenty now to last...:okay:

Oh you're going to be in heaven :smile:
Ms. Dentelle Bagnitolles Horizontal arrived from Oahu today. Just went from work and picked her up at Fedex and she sits in a big box in my car until I get off work...:yahoo:

ohboyohboyohboy....

I'm in the process of getting my passport and since no more bags for a while, have promised myself that once I get passport (have to get birth certificate and everything); I will congratulate myself with the damier passport cover...:smile:

Hooray for using bags and rotating your collection... today is Perle Bedford day:idea:

Oh, I did happen to fall in love with Denim Pleaty PM at the boutique... can't believe it, but what a great bag!

not for a long long time though.... have plenty plenty now to last...:okay:

congrats, i have the silver dentelle BH too, its so beautiful! cant wait to see pics!!

NICE!!!!! do you wear her casually as a day bag???? Do you wear her with everything??? Do you totally adore her???:yes:

I never ever thought I'd have a dentelle bag, have the pochette wallet and have adored it. But, can't believe I actually got a bag! wow.

NICE!!!!! do you wear her casually as a day bag???? Do you wear her with everything??? Do you totally adore her???:yes:

I never ever thought I'd have a dentelle bag, have the pochette wallet and have adored it. But, can't believe I actually got a bag! wow.
i usually wear it with most things, but not with loud prints or something that could make the whole 'look' to busy. its my biggest LV bag so i use it anytime i need to carry more, usually when i visit my mum and know im going to be bringing a lot of stuff back home. I got it the day they were released and i haven’t stopped loving it! Every time i pull it out of the dust bag i kinda 'admire' the beautiful silver stitching for a min, hehe, and when i walk past a mirror or something i check it out in the reflection. You can tell i love it!