She's Here! And Some of You Knew! ;)

crazy4

O.G.
Feb 18, 2008
First, thank you so much for enabling my husband yesterday :yahoo:, he confessed he was on here asking for help with a present for me. Its the 10th anniversary of our first date today (we don't celebrate Valentines since we have a more meaningful day so close) and he bought the Steel Sabrina that I have been longing for, and someone in our city had it listed, which was MEANT TO BE! Seriously. There is never anything on Evilbay that is in Alberta, never mind my exact city, AND the day before our anniversary. Kismet I tell you!

She has to be the most gorgeous,muted metallic I have ever seen, she is a classic! Its almost not quite a metallic, just has just the right amount of shine. The color matches everything, will look fantastic this summer with whites and creams, and looks SO smashing with my black winter coat!:love:

I had never been interested in Coach, but the Sabrina and actually most of the Madison line have totally hooked me in, the Sabrina is THE classy handheld bag I have been looking for!

I will take better pics one day and post them in the picture threads, but for now, here she is :heart::heart:

sabrina002.jpg
sabrina013.jpg

I *watched* that conversation. It was fun to see him asking for advice. Glad he did a great job! He got a lot of great suggestions. That steel Sabrina is SLAMMIN on you! :tup:

You have good taste in purses and apparently in men! Beautiful bag and a very sweet DH! Congratulations on the anniversary of your first date together. Love the steel Sabrina!

Wow, she looks great on you!! You got it fast too!! So glad we were able to help him!! Happy Anniversary too!! That steel color ROCKS!

He went after work yesterday to meet up with the seller, it was listed in our city on Evilbay. I told him he was lucky to see it in person while buying, that never happens with auctions.Hmm he should get a lotto ticket tonight ;)

Thanks all, and man, there is nothing more fantastic than something being BETTER than what you expected, and that's what this color and bag is!

Oh and its the large one, which is just perfect for me! I do, *ahem* now want a small one for girls night out occasions LOL! And so the addiction begins...