SHE's here - a dream bag reveal!

LittleFox

May 4, 2012
Hi,

I almost can't believe that I'm doing this reveal since I've been looking for this bag quite a while and wasn't sure if I was ever going to get it... But last week it suddenly turned up on Labels Most Wanted and I got it!! I'm so glad that I had long ago decided that I would by it if I saw it somewhere so I didn't hesitate. And now, less than a week later, SHE is here - my dream bag (at least one of them :graucho:)!

Anyone out there? I just can't resist doing a reveal :P

IMG_11011.JPG

So I'll post a clue even if I'm doing this alone :biggrin: This might give it away for those who remember which bag I was searching in "Desperately searching..." just a couple of weeks ago...

IMG_11021.JPG

I know !!!! but I'll not spoil it (one of the nicest bags ever in my opinion & I reckon you'll love her forever) congrat's on a lovely purchase xxxx

Thanks holleigh! Hehee, I think it's pretty clear already! Introducing my new (edit: to me) Cookie Small Bayswater Satchel in Oak:

IMG_11051.JPG

I've wanted one ever since they were on stores two years ago and now I've finally got her! I'm in love, she is absolutely gorgeous and everything I was hoping! So happy :loveeyes::cloud9:

As I said, I purchased her from Labels Most Wanted - a wonderful experience, can warmly recommend! And the bag arrived super fast - less than a week from the purchase and she was here in Luxembourg! (The delivery on this side is another story which I might share later - the postmen in here clearly have no idea what they are doing...)

Last edited: