She's Heeeerrrrrrre! My Sapin Twiggy! 1st Bbag!

Wow! What a great color on you! Looks like a match made in heaven. I love my twiggy, and I hope you love yours for many years to come...

GAWJUSS!! My first Bbag, a Twiggy also, but in a paler green (amande/olive?) was almost delivered today, but I was not home and it required a signature, so I will have to go to the USPS tom'w morning and fetch her home. I hope I am as happy with mine as you are with yours!

congratulations billysmom. I can tell you are just as happy with your sapin Twiggy as I am with my sapin Purse. Isn't Erica great?:tender:

I love this color and I love the Twiggy style. Great choice. Enjoy her in the best of health.:smile:

Wow TDF!! Love that sapin color so rich looking. My DH is the opposite - he makes the bed literally as I'm getting out of it. I come back from the potty and the bed is made!!

Congratulations! Great choice for your first Bbag!:yes:
I am still waiting for my Sapin Twiggy :wtf: Should have been here a few days ago. At least I got my fix seeing pictures of your gorgeous bag.

I just happened to be wearing green to work today - must have been prescience ;) . Hubby's at work - he does not see any reason to make the bed when he'll be back in it within 8 hours of coming home.

hehe i do see some logic in your hubby`s attitude about making the bed ! but seriouslu congrats on Twiggy and pls do post pics when her sister arrives ! for example u lying in bed with them on your sides having a nice lie in on a Saturday morning ( chase the hubby out ! ) :yes: