"She's got the same handbag I'm wearing now!"

Manfer

Feb 11, 2009
Have you ever go to a party and suddenly you can see the same handbag that you have in the hands of another one? :cursing:Or when you date Mr.Perfect:heart: and says: "That's the same handbag used to have my ex"?

Tell me, what would you do? :shrugs:How do you feel? Do you feel that you aren't the only one?:crybaby: Have you ever suffer something like this? What exactly happen?

eh. i don't let things like that bother me. besides, it's not what you wear, it's how you wear it. ;)

Agreed...but I gotta admit, the other day I was in a coffee shop in line, when in the space of 2 minutes (literally!) 2 other woman walked by me with the exact same bag in the exact same color...I know it seems kind of petty, but I didn't like it all that much.

Since then I have sold the bag (didn't really like the leather anyway). :nuts:

This is probably one reason why I don't buy Coach, most LV, or any other very popular brands, even though I recognize the appeal of some of their designs. I prefer independent designers, with some exceptions.

As for whether or not his ex wore that same handbag, I could care less.

Last edited:
I have to know Lo, which bag was it??

Luckily for me this has never happened, though I don't really think it would bother me much. We live in a pretty small town and I've never even seen another Balenciaga here, much less one in the same color/hardware combo as mine. I do see quite few LV's around here though.

I don't generally buy "it" bags as I do like to be unique, so I guess if it did happen to me, I'd be upset. I also like to buy one-of-kind handmade jewelry for the same reason.

I must say though, on more than one occasion I have been out and will see two different women (from two different groups) standing not so far away from each other carrying the LV Monogram Neverfull. The image is burned into my brain so I can never own one myself.

I don't generally buy "it" bags as I do like to be unique, so I guess if it did happen to me, I'd be upset. I also like to buy one-of-kind handmade jewelry for the same reason.

I must say though, on more than one occasion I have been out and will see two different women (from two different groups) standing not so far away from each other carrying the LV Monogram Neverfull. The image is burned into my brain so I can never own one myself.

Haha. I see this all the time too, like at the mall or restaurants. What happens then is that I stand there wondering if both are fake, one is fake and one is real, or both are real. I'm not an LV pro so it takes me a while to figure it out.

In this regard, I've never wanted an LV.

I have to know Lo, which bag was it??

Luckily for me this has never happened, though I don't really think it would bother me much. We live in a pretty small town and I've never even seen another Balenciaga here, much less one in the same color/hardware combo as mine. I do see quite few LV's around here though.

Hey girl! It was a Coach bag that I received as a gift recently...this one, in fact:

IMG_1170.jpg

I really like the color and all of the pockets in the design, but not the leather. It just bothered me to see everyone and their lovely mother carrying it. ;)

What a great conversation starter at a party!
I think we'd probably become friends.

If I was on a date and the guy thought it appropriate to bring up his ex?
It would be our last date.

After you've known each other awhile, the ex is an acceptable topic.
Not on a date - Mr. Perfect wouldn't do that.

Hey girl! It was a Coach bag that I received as a gift recently...this one, in fact:

IMG_1170.jpg

I really like the color and all of the pockets in the design, but not the leather. It just bothered me to see everyone and their lovely mother carrying it. ;)

You see it everywhere because it was being sold at the Coach outlets for under $300., when it sold for around $700 in the boutiques...

I passed on the Lindsay bag too....the color/style was too similar to the RM mam I have. I don't think I've seen anyone carrying RM yet out here. But Coach and LV are everywhere.

Last edited: