She's finally here!!

Maja80

window shopping :-)
Sep 13, 2007
Here she is... Magenta Bleecker Large Duffle!! This thing is HUGE! I had no idea how big it was! It's beautiful and I am going to think about it for a few days, i'm just not sure about the size yet. But here are some modeling pics of it. Do you guys think it's too big on me? I'm 5'11" so I know i'm taller than some of the other ladies that have this bag but I still think it looks a little too big! We'll see! Let me know what you think!!

DSC00438.jpg
DSC00439.jpg
DSC00440.jpg
I apologize for the very unmatched outfit and the dirty bathroom!

Did you take the stuffing out? That makes a big difference because it will slouch some. I think it looks great on you! And I'm about 6" shorter than you and I think it looks fine on me! I carried it today and it's a very comfortable bag! Congrats!

I did take the stuffing out. It looks alot smaller without the stuffing! I'm thinking more and more that I like it alot! It's so pretty and I think I will get used to the size! One more question though, I ordered it from Nordstrom, if I decided to, can I return it to the regular Coach store? I know they won't take the nordstrom receipt so I can just pretend I lost it and get store credit, would that work?

Why would you do that when Nordstrom has a great return policy and other great Coach bags to select from??? My Nordie's has almost all the same stuff that is at a Coach store and if they don't have it in they can check in their computers and order it for you, free shipping.

I did take the stuffing out. It looks alot smaller without the stuffing! I'm thinking more and more that I like it alot! It's so pretty and I think I will get used to the size! One more question though, I ordered it from Nordstrom, if I decided to, can I return it to the regular Coach store? I know they won't take the nordstrom receipt so I can just pretend I lost it and get store credit, would that work?

I believe that Coach has a record of what you buy from them in their computer system so it won't work. Just return to Nordstrom....they can order in whatever it is you may be looking for.

I'm glad you decided to keep it! I had ordered mine from Nords and while I was waiting I went into our Macy's to try one on since I was worried about it being so big. At first when I tried one on I thought it was huge and there was no way I was going to like it! But then I asked the SA to take out the stuffing so I could try it again. After that, I was hooked! Even if I hadn't liked the magenta color, I knew I'd be getting a large duffle! And it's amazing what this color actually goes with! I wore my jeans and a black shirt today with my black leather coat and the magenta was a great pop of color on my otherwise boring outfit!