She's back from the spa! Come meet my Pink Reporter!

WOW WOW WOW!! Your bag is TDF!!! I recently purchased a white reporter that has only seen the light of day once for about 8hr. I'm too scared of getting it dirty! It's amazing what a lil TLC can do for a bag!!! BTW where did you get your necklace!!!

Wow..your bag "was" really beat up before & now, it's beautiful! I always wonder how can LMB do such an amazing job!! The leather basically regain its shape. The pink bag looks so good on you! Now, I don't think I will want to sell my pink bowler anymore. :smile: I love how you match your pink bag with black & white!

bulletproofsoul, what happy news your reporter is now so pretty! i LOVE LOVE LOVE your necklace! is that a belt that you're using as a long drapey necklace??

Thank you so much absolutanne! I'm still lusting after your drop dead gorgeous coat! I really want one now, you made it look so phenominal! The necklace I'm wearing IS the chain belt with the white CCs. It's just wrapped around my neck like a choker/lariat. I love the versatility of the plain chain belts. I got it on ebay and they pop up semi-regularly for anyone that wants one. I don't know if this exact one is available in the boutiques anymore, but I may be incorrect about that!

Thanks so much Glamazon Huntress, sharbear508, japskivt, BagAngel, IceEarl, Purrrfect, Michele, mello_yello_jen, xegbl, happie_berrie, sophia618, missisa07, erm_chan, clk55girl, nightshade, fendigurl4eva, sheanabelle, HappyAngel, omgsweet and Stophle for your compliments and kind words! This forum is filled with such sweethearts!

And thank you too Roey, Poosdarling, HappyAngel! For the info of all of you, I think I paid too much for the reporter considering her condition but I was getting desperate and I really wanted to fix it up because I felt so sorry for it! I paid $1250 for the reporter including shipping and $225 for the refurbish by LMB. I don't think she did much for the reshaping, in fact, I don't believe she did anything. I just made sure I stuffed the bag well and reshaped with the stuffing, and keep it stuffed when not in use. It seems to help, but I still have issues with the top where the zip is not staying stiff/flat. Oh well, she's a beauty regardless! :heart:

Thanks again everyone!