Sheryl Lowe Jewelry ... do you have any?

4purse

O.G.
Jul 4, 2007
So I've been drooling over jewelry by designer Sheryl Lowe, wife of Rob Lowe. I saw it at Neiman Marcus and it's gorgeous.

I'm contemplating buying a ring and necklace and I'm wondering if any of you have her jewelry and how it's held up. Also any pros and cons?

.... crickets .... :smile: ... Really, no one has seen Sheryl Lowe jewelry at Neiman Marcus? I hope so, I'd love to hear your thoughts especially if you own any pieces. I'm still contemplating a ring but curious about quality?

.... crickets .... :smile: ... Really, no one has seen Sheryl Lowe jewelry at Neiman Marcus? I hope so, I'd love to hear your thoughts especially if you own any pieces. I'm still contemplating a ring but curious about quality?
I have several pieces of her jewelry. I love it! I just bought my first ring last month at the NM trunk show so I can't give a report yet on the quality. So far my stretch bracelets and my necklaces are holding up ok. I am not hard on my jewelry though & none of them are things I wear everyday. Did you purchase any yet?