Sheryl Lowe Jewelry ... do you have any?

4purse

O.G.
Jul 4, 2007
United States
So I've been drooling over jewelry by designer Sheryl Lowe, wife of Rob Lowe. I saw it at Neiman Marcus and it's gorgeous.

I'm contemplating buying a ring and necklace and I'm wondering if any of you have her jewelry and how it's held up. Also any pros and cons?

4purse

O.G.
Jul 4, 2007
United States
.... crickets .... :smile: ... Really, no one has seen Sheryl Lowe jewelry at Neiman Marcus? I hope so, I'd love to hear your thoughts especially if you own any pieces. I'm still contemplating a ring but curious about quality?

Bijouxlady

O.G.
Aug 3, 2007
Dallas, Texas
.... crickets .... :smile: ... Really, no one has seen Sheryl Lowe jewelry at Neiman Marcus? I hope so, I'd love to hear your thoughts especially if you own any pieces. I'm still contemplating a ring but curious about quality?
I have several pieces of her jewelry. I love it! I just bought my first ring last month at the NM trunk show so I can't give a report yet on the quality. So far my stretch bracelets and my necklaces are holding up ok. I am not hard on my jewelry though & none of them are things I wear everyday. Did you purchase any yet?

fashion16

O.G.
Apr 15, 2007
Bump...drooling over Sheryl Lowe pieces but very hesitant to buy precious stones on a stretch bracelet....

Any other thoughts or experiences?