Shepton's stunners.

sarajane

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
I'm just back from Shepton and have a nice long list for you of today's gorgeous bags. They were some real stunners! So here we go:

White Roxanne.
White Agyness - large & small.
White Bays.
White e/w.
White Soho.
White big hobo thingie - didn't check the name.
Pale pink Mabel.
Pale pink Soho.
Pale pink e/w.
Pale pink Ledbury.
Pink crackled leather Mabel.
Bright pink patent Mabel.
Pink Leigh hobo.
Lilac soft grain Mabel - someone buy this it was sensational!
Choc A4 tote.
Coral small Agyness.
Coral Bays.
Choc Bays!
Choc Mollie.
Oak Mollie.
Choc Somerset tote.
Oak Claudia.
Coral e/w.
Black goatskin mini Mabel - original style.
Somerset shoulder in putty.
Penrose in putty.
Jody large shopper in seville.
Soho large in seville.
Choc Agyness.
Choc small Poppy.
Black Milton hobo - large & small.
Black Poppy.
Black Poppy satchel.
Denim Maxi Mabel.
Denim medium Mabel.
Denim Poppy! Totally gorgeous, oh, how I wish I loved the Poppy as this would have been mine.
Cream Poppy - large & small.
Pistachio Joni - this v nearly came home with me.
Mono Mabel.
Leigh pouch in fuchsia, marine, blue.
off white antique glace Gerlinda.
Leigh saddle bags in teal, cream.
Teal/marine Milton hobos - both sizes.
Orange soft grain Mabels - medium & large. This was another that was in my pile on the sofa for a long time. Gorgeous.
Orange Poppy.
Sand Mabel.
Fawn Poppy.
Pebble Mabel - medium & large.
Roxy A4 tote in oak.
Large and smaller vinyl totes in navy, white & black.
Sam messenger in large & small in coral.
Mustard Poppy hobo.
Pale blue Helier.
Pale blue Georgie.
Lemon Emmy.
Pale green Emmy.
Ocean blue Roxanne tote. I love this colour but could have lived in the bag it was so big, did love it though & was v tempted!
Maggies in raspberry, green & white.
Two black Maggies on the damaged rail.
Coral Soho.
Large Antonys in choc, stone, brick.
Choc Seth.
Cream Somerset messenger.
White Sam messengers.

I had a good trying on session with orange Mabel, denim Mabel, denim Poppy, pistachio Joni & ocean blue Roxy tote.

Wow! What a good selection they had :tup: You really, REALLY don't need orange Mabel what with Agyness & Araline, but it's a great colour, isn't it? ETA and now that I've thought about it, I predict you'll be back at Shepton for this one within a fortnight :nuts:

How much were the vinyl Roxanne totes?

And were there any evening bags, other than the Leigh pouches?

I'm guessing you came home with denim Mabel :yes:

Last edited:
Positively drool worthy!....how do you remember them all, I have a vision of you notepad & pen scurrying around the store :P

That's exactly how I do it. Good thing I do shorthand!

Dita - you are right. I don't need orange Mabel, much as I thought it was beautiful. I have coral Aggy so it's too close in colour.

Well, this is going to knock you all for six - I didn't buy anything. I v nearly bought the denim Mabel. It is a truly gorgeous bag but it's too pale for me. I'm going to wait for an ocean blue medium Mabel. The ocean blue is an a/w colour so it's gone back into the warehouse & won't hit the outlets until this autumn.

So I know have a £300 voucher burning a hole!

That's exactly how I do it. Good thing I do shorthand!

Dita - you are right. I don't need orange Mabel, much as I thought it was beautiful. I have coral Aggy so it's too close in colour.

Well, this is going to knock you all for six - I didn't buy anything. I v nearly bought the denim Mabel. It is a truly gorgeous bag but it's too pale for me. I'm going to wait for an ocean blue medium Mabel. The ocean blue is an a/w colour so it's gone back into the warehouse & won't hit the outlets until this autumn.

So I know have a £300 voucher burning a hole!

:faint:

Wowser, that's some restraint, but good on you Sara, at least you are going to get exactly what you want when the time comes.

Thanks for the list, it's brilliant. Can see a few things on there which might break my bag ban, must be good, must be good...

Sorry girls, I didn't check all the prices as it takes long enough to write them all down.
Dita - I think the small navy vinyl tote was £275 because I remember thinking how you wouldn't think it was a bargain.
The Mabels were £416 and some were £455.
The Joni was £208.
The Poppy was £486.
The black mini Mabel was £175.

No Flossie, nothing. :roflmfao:
Didn't even visit the cafe either!!