Shepton Mallet

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies. Well, I'm back from my expedition to Shepton Mallet today. Fortunately there were no traffic hold ups due to the Glastonbury festival. Not like yesterday when apparently it was worse than aweful. I cannnot begin to do a list, it was quite busy, but if anyone wants to know if I saw something in particular I'll try to oblige.

2. Did you get anything?

3. ...any notebook covers??? or agendas??? xxx

4. Bluecat - Well, it was a long way to go to come back empty handed ;)

Kelly - yes there were pocket books and agendas but the ones I looked at seemed to be at usual outlet price. There were no further reductions on them.

5. Any red Ledburys?

6. I don't think I saw a ledbury in red. There were red somersets in crackly leather. They were the only reds I noticed in the sale.

7. Teddies, how about you, how did you get on? As you say, it's a long trek to come back with nothing :graucho:

8. Any Bays clutches??? *asks hopefully*

9. Champagne Mabels?

10. Do you mean Somerset shoulder bags? Or totes?

11. Travelbunny - Sorry, no bays clutches. Shame. They are stunning and look really useful.

Shelly - Sorry, no champagnes mabels either. There was a lovely sand mabel and fuschias and monos and blue in the sale.

Aly - Yes it was a long way. About 80 miles. I couldn't resist......

12. ........??????? :P

13. Not the shoulder bag. The normal somerset triangle shape iykwim. Think they had black crackly too.

14. One of my buys is the same as one of your reveals! I told you I really liked it!

15. Oh man, I really need to pay more attention :biggrin: Back to the other thread I go..........

...got it! Purple Shimmy hobo??????

Or nude quilted???? :thinking:

Not the Rox tote?