Shepton Mallet mid season sale?

Sarah Lizzie

Feb 11, 2010
Evening ladies! I'm wondering if anyone knows when this is, I went last year (chaos ensued) it was sometime during April I'm sure, but I cannot for the life of me remember the exact date! ..well I am a blonde:lolots:
Thank you girls! xoxo

would be great if it was easter wkend - DH has promised me a trip to Bicester but i might be able to push him to take me to SM as i've never been there before.
do they reduce normal outlet stock or is it current season stock?

I really can't remember when:confused1: I do remember there being a lot of ready to wear -mainly old season -but a lot of classic pieces that were reduced to ridiculously low prices, I picked up a silk cami dress for £17!!! Some of the bags were 70% off!!!! Must go, must go!!!!

There was a 10% last Easter, but I was told they weren't doing it this year, as they had no need! That's all of us buying the alexas like mad things pushing their share prices and profits up, I expect!

nothing like loyalty is there- when I was at York they said they would have bargains at easter but maybe they were expecting it as they normally do but hadnt been told that there would be any this year- just like the 10% sale preview didnt happen.