Shepton Mallet buy! New Roxanne tote!

Hi london saver - glad you had a good time at SM and congratulations on a gorgeous bag - I love the idea of black antique leather with the silver hardware (haven't seen it yet) and the Roxanne tote is so versatile. And what a lovely boyfriend.....:biggrin:

All this talk of Roxanne totes has got me lusting for one, only thing is though I am not sure about the sizes. I think there is a an A4 and a tote? is that right are there 2 different sizes? which is the bigger one? Thanks

Here are some pics. I took a pic of the lovely silver HW badge on the side of the tote. Also, Im a size 16 and 5'7 so gives you an idea of how big the bag is. BIG! lol

Also a family shot. I couldnt find my baby pink bays make-up bag with shiny gold HW, otherwise I would have included it in the shot :biggrin:

tmpphpr9fl1s.jpg

tmpphp1jm2df.jpg

tmpphpawos1o.jpg

tmpphpze3zw8.jpg

tmpphpwtaezd.jpg

What a fantastic trip you had and such a great bargain:graucho:

I love the bag although it's a bit big for me, but I love the other brown one you have next to it. If you don't mind me asking, what one is that???:wondering

Ohh and what a fantastic boyfriend you have. I think I need to get my OH better trained.:nuts:

Big congrats on Roxy tote and your bf ! The bag looks great. I have used my A4 tote this weekend, a lovely model. I bet yours rooms a lot of things, enjoy!

Thanks everyone! xxx

The brown bag is the Fleet, the leather is buttery soft and starting to look a bit bashed in and nicely worn in. Is it called Nappa leather?

Thanks looks like another I will have to keep my eyes open for. Why o why can't I just want one of the current seasons instead of one they don't do anymore.:nuts: