Sheltering in Place with Your Bags!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. A few subforums have a thread like this (this one in Hermès started it all) that made me want to start a general one. Share a picture of your designer bags around your house as we all stay home (those of us that can!) to try to stay healthy, safe, and combat this virus!

Dextersmom, weezer, jbags07 and 5 others like this.
  2. I can’t help staring at how beautiful this bag is sometimes :angel:

Attached Files:

3. My Massaccesi Grande Mia handbag. She needs to see the light of day, too, even if it’s just by our pool.
    F3A867D1-F4D8-4CC3-982B-48088BD34EF9.jpeg

4. I lined up my Zhoe bags by Massaccesi today.
    4CC3090F-46A3-4410-8B2B-FF5487015400.jpeg

5. Out in my garden today!

Attached Files:

6. Just took a book out of my mini luggage bag and ready to get my read on.

Attached Files:

7. LV Neverfull GM hanging out in our playground E32ACFF4-A6F2-4F84-BE31-56336EC8E67F.jpg

8. So peaceful and tranquil! Love this

weezer likes this.
  9. I love this general thread as I would get to see so many bags that I might not when I stick to my regular forums in here.
    I just ordered this Bao Bao Issey Miyake tote from Saks during their sale and got the makeup bag on sale pre quarantine.

Attached Files:

10. Is that the pink one?! It's beautiful!
    I wanted it, but ban islanded myself, since I just got a light beige Lucent tote from Bloomingdales. Did order a white Lucent small crossbody, though...Make sure you call them for a price adjustment! They took the F&F discount to 30% from 25%!

11. Adjustments.JPG Adjustments.JPG
    Took out my lady dior just to admire her.

12. Chanel Beauty Lock taking a breather Adjustments.JPG

13. Still has the wrapping paper around the metal, but since it was delivered after the lockdown, not inspired to strip it just yet. I'm waiting for a chance to carry it out first.

That said, this is my newest Anuschka hand-painted tote: "Paris Sunrise"

I love all things Anuschka, but this one has a special meaning for me.
    View attachment 4705389 IMG_20200407_144550.jpg

Here's the special meaning. I commissioned this piece from one of our lovely tPF members after seeing a black and white photo print. I won't embarrass her, but she knows who she is. :heart:

Attached Files:

14. Here's the back of the bag.

Attached Files:

15. Omg! I will check with them! Thanks!