Sheltering in Place with LV...

I found a LV shopping bag in a closet....from a trip to purchase a LV gift for a friend and now, my ticket onto this thread.
There’s a local designer consignment store that carries a lot of vintage LV and I think I’ll check it out when it reopens. I’m not gonna lie, I’m missing my LV luggage (or this sheltering thing is getting to me) ......or both.
View attachment 4716637
l LOVE your painting! You have so many wonderful pieces and this looks beautiful with the LV bag color. LV luggage is wonderful, and I bet you will find a piece (or two) and a wonderful destination when we ever get to fly!! Thanks for the burst of happy color this morning.

Reactions: Starbux32 and DrTr
Hi....I was roaming around tpf and stumbled on this thread. Although I no longer have any LV, it was the first designer bag I collected. It was 1975 and there was only the traditional LV pattern available. However, I still buy LV as gifts for a friend’s college age daughter and a girlfriend of mine who’s very fond of the brand.

To qualify for posting here, I copied @tlamdang08 face mask idea. Only mine Is just printed computer paper folded and taped onto my largest Buddha.
View attachment 4714239

Holy cow I am obsessed w your Buddha !!!

Reactions: DrTr
Holy cow I am obsessed w your Buddha !!!
Jules - if you want to see some really cool artwork, drop in to Sheltering in place with Hermes, diane278 has the most fabulous collection, and she’s very creative and funny in how she shares it. Her Buddha is just the beginning! And she created that thread, so I borrowed the idea from her (with full credit of course:P) to create this LV one. It’s a really fun and cool place to visit for awhile.

Reactions: Jules626
Jules - if you want to see some really cool artwork, drop in to Sheltering in place with Hermes, diane278 has the most fabulous collection, and she’s very creative and funny in how she shares it. Her Buddha is just the beginning! And she created that thread, so I borrowed the idea from her (with full credit of course:P) to create this LV one. It’s a really fun and cool place to visit for awhile.

Off I go to check that out [emoji173]️ thx girlfriend

Reactions: DrTr