Sheltering in Place with LV...

Here is my color pop to try and cheer myself up today!!

View attachment 4711103
Oooh your Escale items are gorgeous - congrats hun:flowers:

Playing with my newest accessory. Happy pink Monogram Monday to all!RenderedImage-2.jpegMy prized furry model today: I've had this Gund elephant since I was 8 years old:heart:RenderedImage-4.jpeg

Last edited:
Oooh your Escale items are gorgeous - congrats hun:flowers:

Playing with my newest accessory. Happy pink Monogram Monday to all!View attachment 4713698My prized furry model today: I've had this Gund elephant since I was 8 years old:heart:View attachment 4713690
Thank you! I love your bandeau and that beautiful Zippy wallet! I also thought their shawls and scarves in this were beautiful too. I hope your speedy will soon be winging its way to you!! How nice your Gund baby has been a companion for all these years :smile: thanks for the pics -they always cheer me up.

Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis
Hi....I was roaming around tpf and stumbled on this thread. Although I no longer have any LV, it was the first designer bag I collected. It was 1975 and there was only the traditional LV pattern available. However, I still buy LV as gifts for a friend’s college age daughter and a girlfriend of mine who’s very fond of the brand.

To qualify for posting here, I copied @tlamdang08 face mask idea. Only mine Is just printed computer paper folded and taped onto my largest Buddha.
E4659056-A6BE-4F89-975F-8C6E10CFAEA7.jpeg

Hi....I was roaming around tpf and stumbled on this thread. Although I no longer have any LV, it was the first designer bag I collected. It was 1975 and there was only the traditional LV pattern available. However, I still buy LV as gifts for a friend’s college age daughter and a girlfriend of mine who’s very fond of the brand.

To qualify for posting here, I copied @tlamdang08 face mask idea. Only mine Is just printed computer paper folded and taped onto my largest Buddha.
View attachment 4714239
Welcome diane278! Fun to see you here too. And you can post anytime. Love the LV paper!!! And your Buddha :heart: