Sheltering in Place with LV...

DrTr

O.G.
Jun 2, 2013
Thanks to a lovely tpfr in the Hermes forum that started a sheltering in place with H thread, I thought I would do the same for those of us in the LV threads. Thanks Diane278!! She was hoping for support, kindness, connection, some fun and a way to share during these very trying and scary times for us all, all around the world. So to kick off the LV thread, here is my fabulous boy Dave the GSD with his multi-pochette :P He has shared though he’s sad for the world, he loves having mom home all the time (except when she’s putting bags on him!) hope you enjoy. The thread in the H forum gets really creative, so have fun, and hope it helps us all just a little :heart: our buying may slow as the epidemic continues but we all have lovelies to share!!

Dave thinking “Now WHICH pouch did I put my iphone in???” And “Mom, you KNOW my color is green! Why didn’t you buy me the kaki strap version???”

30674298-A809-498D-B9C2-55229286FBCC.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks to a lovely tpfr in the Hermes forum that started a sheltering in place with H thread, I thought I would do the same for those of us in the LV threads. Thanks Diane278!! She was hoping for support, kindness, connection, some fun and a way to share during these very trying and scary times for us all, all around the world. So to kick off the LV thread, here is my fabulous boy Dave the GSD with his multi-pochette :P He has shared though he’s sad for the world, he loves having mom home all the time (except when she’s putting bags on him!) hope you enjoy. The thread in the H forum gets really creative, so have fun, and hope it helps us all just a little :heart: our buying may slow as the epidemic continues but we all have lovelies to share!!

Dave thinking “Now WHICH pouch did I my iphone in???” And “Mom, you KNOW my color is green! Why didn’t you buy me the kaki strap version???”

View attachment 4694752
Aaawww how cute. Nothing like a fashionable dog wearing their crossbody bag.:tup:

Reactions: musiclover and DrTr
Aaawww how cute. Nothing like a fashionable dog wearing their crossbody bag.:tup:
Thank you so much! He said he was feeling a bit more formal, and then was silly and turned to look when his dad walked into the room. Presenting Felicie Pochette Champagne Vernis (closer to his green color palette :P). Now he’s told me that’s it for today and he’s taking a well earned nap after his modeling gig.

Dogs rock, don’t they! He has made my shelter in place so much better, especially as DH must continue to work in an essential industry.
45A0DD58-52E5-4123-9F66-952D394399B3.jpeg

I hope others will chime in with their own posts as many of us are at home for quite awhile. It’s so nice to have eye candy as we stay at home. You all have such lovely things and unique style :flowers: I have to say I find it fun to “shop my closet” and try new looks.

Thank you so much! He said he was feeling a bit more formal, and then was silly and turned to look when his dad walked into the room. Presenting Felicie Pochette Champagne Vernis (closer to his green color palette :P). Now he’s told me that’s it for today and he’s taking a well earned nap after his modeling gig.

Dogs rock, don’t they! He has made my shelter in place so much better, especially as DH must continue to work in an essential industry.
View attachment 4694828

Dogs certainly do rock! They're the best :heart:

Dave is beautiful, loved seeing his modeling photos!

Reactions: DrTr

Dave thinking “Now WHICH pouch did I put my iphone in???” And “Mom, you KNOW my color is green! Why didn’t you buy me the kaki strap version???”

View attachment 4694752
We have a GSD...I can just picture the annoyed look on his face when you put the bag on him. Hahahaha.

Reactions: Suzil and DrTr