“Sheltering in Place” with Hermès

I am so sad...
My teapot came today.
Very well packaged as always.
31CFB23B-B25F-41DC-B81D-377A048257AA.jpeg
So happy and carefully take it out.
But then when I unwrapping the bubbles I hear a sound. My heart drop. I am so familiar with that kind of sound.
139E7611-1C67-4FF3-9C98-52F6E33DED22.jpeg
Keep praying and taking the lid off, my hope has gone with the wind. A missing teapot lid.
75E97C38-6C3B-4CEC-A607-2C7EB0386E16.jpeg
Take a deep breath before I could continue the journey any farther.
I put my hand inside the lid and there was a missing lid.....
I mean the missing “chip lid”
9998B614-2883-4D7D-9826-626348D4B184.jpeg
The chip part is not included.
????
I am wordless....

I am so sad...
My teapot came today.
View attachment 5074558
But then when I unwrapping the bubbles I hear a sound. My heart drop. I am so familiar with that kind of sound.
View attachment 5074559
Keep praying and taking the lid off, my hope has gone with the wind. A missing teapot lid.
View attachment 5074561
View attachment 5074562
????
I am wordless....
That’s disappointing & frustrating....I’m sure they’ll remedy the situation, but it really should have arrived with all pieces in tact.

I am so sad...
My teapot came today.
View attachment 5074558
View attachment 5074559
View attachment 5074561
View attachment 5074562
????
I am wordless....

I am sure your SA and SM will make this right. But it is an unneeded aggravation.

My coffee went cold this morning morning, as I was distracted.
BF7C8073-FD17-4228-9865-0BBA4F5217BC.jpeg
There’s a list in the back of this small book (55 Tips to help you say goodby to your things) that‘s helping me thin things out more than any other book/list I’ve tried....and there have been many.
E6E8C6BF-DEFE-4BA4-AEE9-880F8E9ED730.jpeg
I am unsure of my future with Passifolia. I have bought pieces piecemeal, with no plan: a couple of coffee mugs, a couple of dinner plates, smaller plates & bowls, platters & one large bowl. (I do love the pattern.) I think I’ll keep this small assemblage as it stands, although (in the past) I have always returned to my minimal white china. This was definitely a result of my frustration during our period of strict lockdown. I think I’m now an impulsive procrastinator.....it that even exists.....I guess time will tell.

It’s 93F here. I decided it’s time to try the pour & drink Margaritas I’ve heard about, so we (my clutch and I) drove out to Wine & More. As you can see, the checkout girl lovingly packed my purchases in a slightly abused recycled box. At least there was room for my clutch to ride along....it’s first time riding in the trunk of my car...
C8646303-942D-44F8-A2B7-A8FA84DD9834.jpeg

:yahoo:Like I would pass up the opportunity to scream :yahoo:

May the fourth be with you!

View attachment 5074015

So sorry I’m late to the party, I may have has too many cocktails at the Cantina last night... (see below for tipple suggestion)

E41562A0-6295-47DC-9420-715B69C14BCC.jpeg
It’s 93F here. I decided it’s time to try the pour & drink Margaritas I’ve heard about, so we (my clutch and I) drove out to Wine & More. As you can see, the checkout girl lovingly packed my purchases in a slightly abused recycled box. At least there was room for my clutch to ride along....it’s first time riding in the trunk of my car...
View attachment 5075599
Well, at least it was the box of an acceptable whiskey provenance... :roflmfao: