“Sheltering in Place” with Hermès

It is mean, we don't have to find this thread if it fall to different page. It will be always on top at front page. :yahoo: :love:
I love to see it happen soon.

That would be nice, now that I understand how it works. Your food photos have inspired me to go from drinking multiple cups of coffee for breakfast to actually eating something while having my coffee.

I think this thread is so positive and reflects the best of the Hermès sub forum.

It has eye candy galore along with some of the best, and most poignant and supportive posts ever.
I generally look for posts here first when I come to TPF.

ETA: I am picking up a Passafolia plate today for my cakes.
So...when will we see which plate you chose? :drinks:

Originally, I thought the pandemic and this thread would last a couple of months. I was naive, thinking we’d get past all this and everything would return to what we previously knew. But, as some countries have made progress and others are still struggling, I’m continually reminded that we’re all in this together, finding some beauty & support amid all the uncertainty.

My breakfast
A latte with assorted chocolate fudges, lemon cake
Happy rainy Sunday :blush: :nuts:

View attachment 5072360
May I say I love how you turn everyday moments into an art form and something special-worthy of contemplation.
A morning coffee, a moment sat in the garden, family lunch..all these things seen through your eyes with your attention to detail become beautiful.
You may not realise it but you are an influencer.
You make everything look beautiful and special.

May I say I love how you turn everyday moments into an art form and something special-worthy of contemplation.
A morning coffee, a moment sat in the garden, family lunch..all these things seen through your eyes with your attention to detail become beautiful.
You may not realise it but you are an influencer.
You make everything look beautiful and special.
Awwww, you make me blushed :blush: :love: :hbeat:
I have phase two for the morning and want to edit my post earlier but now I don't have to,
I just keep posting as a separate post.

Dairy time with my beloved husband coffee.
I thank you specially to @Love Of My Life for the diary time. I feel that I understand another chapter of my life a bit more.
My son did not realize that I am having fudge for the morning so he made me toast with butter. But he said like he accidentally made too much for himself, so he asked for me to help him. He is sweet I wonder why he has not interested in women yet. :nuts::blush:A8016FE2-313A-435A-AF23-D5FBF1E200A9.jpeg

From the Logs of Covert UES00-75:
Preparedness

~•~
“Dank farrik - there’s a new one wearing a fancy cape. How do these juveniles continue to multiple?”

“Blue, I know you know how they multiple.”

~•~

I meant to write “‘multiply” not “multiple.” This is what happens when I don’t take time to review. I’ll listen to the little guy…

C56BC65A-7FCD-4E41-B77D-B882BA61B9B7.jpeg

Also, a Sunday outtake to make up for that glaring mistake - I occasionally block the scene by photographing alternate scenes. I’ll let you figure out what became of the following:

2F71A224-6DDD-469E-9DD7-0021D43E3B5B.jpeg

0F0F6714-1BDB-4714-B08E-5D5F02A74829.jpeg