“Sheltering in Place” with Hermès

Hi this is Barbie and this is my closet in Malibu . Today's video is an unboxing video . As you can see I have another orange box to show you guys . This item is actually so rare and hard to find . I've been asking my SA in our Malibu store for one for a long time . He finally came thru I can't believe it !!!

View attachment 4695415

Barbie : So without further a due ..

View attachment 4695419

Barbie : This is called a Kelly bag charm . It's color is rose lipstick and it comes in swift leather I think .

View attachment 4695420

Barbie : This in around 2 inch by 2 inch bag. So they should call it Kelly 2 inchs bag ? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

View attachment 4695438

Barbie : Here is how you can carry it . On your arm or your shoulder :nuts:

View attachment 4695439

View attachment 4695442

Barbie : Also guys this bag comes with a strap so you can carry it like this . Thanx for watching :flowers::flowers: I hope you enjoyed this unboxing . I have to go now bye :cool::cool:

View attachment 4695443
:lol: I love this! I had several ‘Malibu’ Barbie dolls growing up - along with my Star Wars action figures. Congrats on the K charm.

Hi this is Barbie and this is my closet in Malibu . Today's video is an unboxing video . As you can see I have another orange box to show you guys . This item is actually so rare and hard to find . I've been asking my SA in our Malibu store for one for a long time . He finally came thru I can't believe it !!!

View attachment 4695415

View attachment 4695419

Barbie : This is called a Kelly bag charm . It's color is rose lipstick and it comes in swift leather I think .

View attachment 4695420

Barbie : This in around 2 inch by 2 inch bag. So they should call it Kelly 2 inchs bag ? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

View attachment 4695438

View attachment 4695439

View attachment 4695442

Barbie : Also guys this bag comes with a strap so you can carry it like this . Thanx for watching :flowers::flowers: I hope you enjoyed this unboxing . I have to go now bye :cool::cool:

View attachment 4695443
Thanks for this - hilarious!!

View attachment 4695415

View attachment 4695419

View attachment 4695420

View attachment 4695438

View attachment 4695439

View attachment 4695442

View attachment 4695443
These pictures are the best!! So funny! Cute charm!

View attachment 4695415

View attachment 4695419

View attachment 4695420

View attachment 4695438

View attachment 4695439

View attachment 4695442

View attachment 4695443
MOST CREATIVE UNBOXING AWARD GOES TO YOU MY DEAR!!!!! BRAVOOOOOOO!!!!
Love the charm too!!! This one is my fav!!!

View attachment 4695415

View attachment 4695419

View attachment 4695420

View attachment 4695438

View attachment 4695439

View attachment 4695442

View attachment 4695443
This is fantastic!! Totally hysterical :lol:

Reactions: DrTr and aisham

View attachment 4695415

View attachment 4695419

View attachment 4695420

View attachment 4695438

View attachment 4695439

View attachment 4695442

View attachment 4695443
This is AWESOME....thank you!!!!!

Reactions: DrTr and aisham
I have placed a “bag of the day” table next to my work space at home so I can enjoy a different bag everyday, even if I can’t take it outside. View attachment 4695217

View attachment 4695237

We are still allowed to leave the house so I picked a moussie for a nice walk in the sunshine.

Lovely on you! We too can leave the house for walks, park visits with our puppers and kids, as long as we maintain social distance. My daily walk with my dog is part of what’s keeping me sane at home!! I’d love to wear an H scarf when walking but it’s been raining and yucky out for more than a week. Actually saw the sun Friday and almost fainted! Amazing how the sun and it’s lovely light and warmth helps so much.

A great idea to cheer ourselves up during these times. You've inspired me to do a "bag of day" and wear a beautiful scarf when on my walks. They certainly will help lift my spirits. :smile: Thanks!!