“Sheltering in Place” with Hermès

Those look beautiful! Are they tiny? We have a lemon tree inside with plenty of flowers but I don't know that we'll see a lemon anytime soon. The flowers are fragrant though!
These are tropical limes which are typically smaller. Flowers are auspicious sign of blessings which the world is much in need now and hope your lemon tree bear fruit soon :flowers:

Kelly 20 blue sapphire : Hi ! I am in the closet quarantined thinking of mommy Kelly who is also quarantined by @mariometa . I miss you mommy :sad:. Please rescue me from this Hermes addict human ASAP !!!

View attachment 4694706

P.S : My human is going crazy . She is photoshopping things now !!!
STUNNING BLUE!!!!! The gold hardware just GLOWSSSS I LLLLLLove it!!!

Reactions: aisham
"Dear Miss B,
I am afraid your maiden voyage overseas end of the year is postponed indefinitely. Let's be contented that at least we can still reminisce...
Remember La Petite France at Strasbourg? That's the trip we brought you back from Paris. We also picked up your baby roommate, Kelly, from Paris in our recent trip to Mont Saint-Michel. Look at the acrylic painting of Park Guell. That's when we brought your other baby roommate, Constance, home after a walk in the park.
Let's pray that the world can fight this insidious virus soon and healthy cities be restored on earth again."

Attachments

• 20200322_082925.jpg
    20200322_082925.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 653
"Dear Miss B,
I am afraid your maiden voyage overseas end of the year is postponed indefinitely. Let's be contented that at least we can still reminisce...
Remember La Petite France at Strasbourg? That's the trip we brought you back from Paris. We also picked up your baby roommate, Kelly, from Paris in our recent trip to Mont Saint-Michel. Look at the acrylic painting of Park Guell. That's when we brought your other baby roommate, Constance, home after a walk in the park.
Let's pray that the world can fight this insidious virus soon and healthy cities be restored on earth again."
I love seeing all the art that accompanies your story. You seem to have a lot if luck shopping in Paris!

So great on you! I’m a color fan, and your bag is a beautiful green. Thanks for the mod shots!

You are welcome, and thank you for your kind words!

I think the color is called ‘menthe’, and I like it and think it will go well with a lot of my wardrobe [emoji7]. To wear color always brightens my mood [emoji3]

Reactions: keodi
Spring is here! Looking forward to summer View attachment 4694885
*Orange H in Swift and Crevette in Clemence
Gorgeous bags pool and photo! I so want to be lazing by the pool with your beautiful B’s - rain here so this photo was a nice pick me up :love:

"Dear Miss B,
Lovely bag and story, and yes, everyone and everywhere we hope soon will be healthy and unafraid.

Tea time for our Queen B
View attachment 4694968
And here is how DH puts a change tray to good use. We all know the four legged masters are in charge here.
View attachment 4694969
Too funny! Your cute puppers even looks like a queen! Royal and above it all :P oh,, and love your bolide. Whenever I see a dog in a pic or video that’s my focus (of course)
Four legs always beats two legs, didn’t you know that?:lol: And what the heck is in that tray? It’s so elegant, what is so well displayed by your husband looks like an old battery. How funny.

Reactions: Hillychristie