“Sheltering in Place” with Hermès

What a lovely colour!!!! What is it and can we have more close ups? Here is a photo of my wallet posing with the calvi...:biggrin:View attachment 4692823
I’m not sure of the color name. It was a very sad vintage piece that I found on 1stDibs. I “rescued” it because of the latch and sent it to Leather Surgeons for rehab. They did a remarkable job. The color was terribly faded. The edges were rough. (It’s on their Instagram.) I knew it was small and I probably wouldn’t use it but I felt compelled to get it resuscitated.

Blue Sapphire Gator and a 10 week old puppy (explained this thread to my husband and he thinks I’ve lost it!)
Nope - it is actually an excellent mental health and emotional well being strategy! Keep posting! We all need some continuity in our lives, tpf is that for many of us anyway. So I say post away! It’s certainly helping me try to calm during uncertain times. I will take a pic soon with my own fur kid n H, for now here is a small contribution - my Kelly huddling in a “silk blanket” for comfort. sea surf and fun seems far away at times, so a little fun blankie for us all. 7942576B-BCEB-4DB6-BEAD-7C58F7C190C3.jpeg

Nope - it is actually an excellent mental health and emotional well being strategy! Keep posting! We all need some continuity in our lives, tpf is that for many of us anyway. So I say post away! It’s certainly helping me try to calm during uncertain times. I will take a pic soon with my own fur kid n H, for now here is a small contribution - my Kelly huddling in a “silk blanket” for comfort. sea surf and fun seems far away at times, so a little fun blankie for us all. View attachment 4692844

Beautiful!!!

Today’s emotional support bag tried to sneak out of the house. It’s been restrained and assigned security equal to the task at hand....
View attachment 4692847

Hilarious!!!

Love this thread and these posts! Yes, it is good to have a bit of levity in these times. I think we all need it for our mental health. Stay healthy and strong TPF'ers!!

A great thread! I snuck into the office today (no shelter in place yet in NYC) but have not carried or worn any H in what seems like weeks. These days it’s only whatever I can throw in the washer or clean with disinfectant wipes. Thank you all for posting these creative pics - I do love the much needed mental getaway tPF provides. :yes: