Shelf Report - MOUSSE Paddy!

1. MOUSSE PADDY SATCHEL at Nordstrom, OR :nuts: I know they can be had less expensive @ LVR, but at least this is returnable in a pinch... 503-620-0555 (handbags, Allison or Kathy). They also have lots of blanc, chocolate, jaune, noir and metallic pockets, shoppers and zippys. :biggrin: No Ediths :sad2: Another store had black shoppers, and maybe pockets 503-224-6666 Sue. And Mammab spotted a whole slew of Chloes at Nordstrom Bellevue WA!

2. How much is the mousse satchel? I know prices went up, but I don't know what to...my jeans moyen was $1480.

3. Deh - I didn't ask! When I got my twinsy-returnsy jeans moyen it was twinsy $1480! They shipped it for free too - nice. The SA said the price would be increasing in the next batch - anyone know current (Nordstrom) retail? I'll give them a buzz tomorrow.

4. The new paddy satchel now is 1540.00.. The large zippy is 1820.00 compared to 1720.00 which I got my large zippy in whiskey last month. Also they have large zippy in chocolate for 1820.00 as well and the chocolate large zippy I have bought but returned is only 1720.00. Chloe increases the price every season! LV is not bad compared to chloe cause LV just does that once a year!:Push:

5. Wonder if the backstock on the shelves will make them rethink their ways? Naaah...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice