She will be here by tonight

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. When I woke up this morning and realized that my nusband will be back from NY with a Birkin today . . . I smiled so hard I hurt my jaw. The grass looks a little greener. The sky looks a lil brighter. I have about 8 hours to go befroe me and my new love are joined together. I will post picks tonight after I get to hold her and properly thank my DH.

What shall I dow ith the lock and key? Will swift slouch or hold its shape. ?

:yahoo: I am having the best day ever :yahoo:

2. So happy for you!

3. Cant wait to see pictures!

4. Ohhh... I'm so jelous :girlsigh:

5. what color?? Congrats and can't wait!!

6. Oh, enjoy the anticipation. Just knowing something wonderful is going to happen is *almost* as much fun as the actual event. Well maybe not quite as much fun but I do love knowing that it's going to be a great day!! Congrats and I can't wait to see pics!

7. What a wonderful feeling to have!!!!! ANTICIPATION!!!!! Please post pics just as soon as DH gets his due reward.........:graucho:

8. What fun! Look forward to your report when you open that orange box!!!

9. Can't wait to see pics! Enjoy the anticipation and excitement. I know the feeling (DH bought my Evelyne on a business trip)...hang in there!!! :yahoo:

10. OMG! I am so excited for you!!!!!

11. yea!!! can't wait to see pix!

12. How exciting!! I can't wait to see pics!

13. I cant wait.

14. :graucho: (in my best Eartha Kitt).rrrrrrrrreeeearrrrrrrllllllllll!!!!!!! You GO girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. when you say, ...your BEST Eartha Kitt...did you wear the little ears?