She Stole My Heart! ~REVEAL

Hi Ishcat- How have you been. I see you've been busy. Love your new scarf. You wear it very well. It's beautiful. Congrats. Are the colors gray and brown? This is the first time I've seen this one. I really would like to have the Leo. Been trying to convince myself to pull the trigger for about six months.:love::love::love:Is that a new speedy in your avatar?

You're so very sweet!! This one's not really on anyone's radar I don't think... it's from the men's line lol! But my SA assured me women (and some men!) :smile: wear these - I saw a post of the other color (black, with blues) on here somewhere and that one was lovely from a fellow TPF lady as well. This camel one is mostly army green, khaki tan, and a brown which sort of has a mauve quality to it, here is a photo in sunlight, picks up the colors a bit better.

It took me a LONG TIME to pull the trigger too!! But I think they are worth it. So very pretty. Good luck deciding!!!

(Oh, that's a new-to-me speedy in the avatar yes... but I'm not keeping it, a tad too small for me. :sad: --oh well)! :smile:

IMG_1809-2.jpg

I never thought I would spend so much money on something like this... but happy that I followed my heart - I LOVE this stole! It's just my style. Feminine but still a little edgy, I think. And since I had the hardest time finding a single real-life shot of this item before I bought it (I live in a no-boutique state - *sigh*).. I thought I would post a photo. The lezard stole in camel ~

stole-1.jpg

stoleonme-1.jpg

Congrats on your new stole - it looks gorgeous on you! Witty thread title, too.

Hi Ishcat- How have you been. I see you've been busy. Love your new scarf. You wear it very well. It's beautiful. Congrats. Are the colors gray and brown? This is the first time I've seen this one. I really would like to have the Leo. Been trying to convince myself to pull the trigger for about six months.:love::love::love:Is that a new speedy in your avatar?
Mlag74 - you HAVE to get a stole. Maybe for Christmas?