She may not be the only Mirage Speedy on the board, but......

I love looking at pictures of your bordeaux Mirage Speedy!! I can't get enough of these pics. I ought to take pics of mine, too, soon and put it in the club. Congratulations on your gorgeous Speedy!

Thank you for the link on those burgundy boots at Nordies --- they had my size so I ordered them! I've been looking the last week for boots to match, too.

I really want the LV Cornelia boots in burgundy, but I'm also trying to behave. LOL (I was also going to get matching wedge sandals, too --- and I saw a pair at Nordies, but I removed it from my shopping cart. So hard to be good --- I may get them eventually. :nuts:)

(I was also going to get matching wedge sandals, too --- and I saw a pair at Nordies, but I removed it from my shopping cart. So hard to be good --- I may get them eventually. :nuts:)

Ooh, are they the Via Spigas? I looked at those, but I figured I should focus on fall/winter shoes for now.

Oh this bag just makes me excited for fall, I usually dread summer ending, but this is such a good incentive to get in the fall spirit:yes:

The more pics I see of the bordeaux the more I fall in love! Wish I could afford one but no..:crybaby:.I'll just have to live vicariously through you guys! Beautiful bag! Nice job on the shoes too!