She lost her fav earring.....

Brianpore

Dec 11, 2011
Hi all! I was directed over here to the purse forum (hopefully some of you can lend a helping hand) by a few members of the style forum which I have been an active member of for a just over a year.

A very good friend of mine lost one of her favorite earrings. This was not a very expensive earring, something like $20 from American Eagle (I think) from a few years ago. No special metal (gold silver, etc) or anything really fancy, but I can't find ANYTHING even close to this sort of design/pattern and am on a mission to find her replacements or something very very close.

Any ideas or suggestions would be great. Thought about getting a custom set made, but not even sure how to go about that and if it is possible, plus it would cost a lot more then I wanted to spend.

Thanks in advance for your help!

I agree that etsy is a great place to look for someone to do a custom job and it may not be as expensive as you think.

A few people I can think of off-hand who are good are onegarnetgirl, esdesigns, kateszabone and KathrynRiechert.

Good luck!

Etsy is a good idea and someone might already have floral/flower hoops in their shop. Also, Novica.com is someplace you might find something similar. Amazon might have something- they have a pretty big jewelry selection.

I'm no help, but just wanted to say how sweet you are. My husband is currently working on (it's complicated) getting a replacement earring custom made for me. I lost one of my favorite earrings about a month ago and nearly had a breakdown. Earrings are SO personal, and I'm sure your friend will be VERY pleasantly surprised you went through so much effort for her. Best of luck!

I did search under "American Egale Outfitters earrings" and "American Eagle earrings" on eBay; I didn't find the exact earrings, but they do have 2 pages of that brand's earrings (sadly, AME's website has nothing like the earrings; neither did Amazon). I even did a general online search, and found nothing exactly the the same, but, on the other hand, I didn't pursue it very far.

I did search under "American Egale Outfitters earrings" and "American Eagle earrings" on eBay; I didn't find the exact earrings, but they do have 2 pages of that brand's earrings (sadly, AME's website has nothing like the earrings; neither did Amazon). I even did a general online search, and found nothing exactly the the same, but, on the other hand, I didn't pursue it very far.

Thanks for spending the time looking. I did search high and low on google/ebay/amazon/ google again/etc for something even close to these but no luck :sad: