She just arrived!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. And she is perfect :yahoo: :woohoo:I am so happy. Looks like 3rd times a charm. Yesterday I also hit the outlet and found a cute little coach key chain with fruit on it. My sons said to me that he loved it because now we match. I asked him what he meant and he replied I fruit on my underwear and you have fruit on your keys. We match! I love my kids they say the greatest things :yes: I will post pics of key chain and bag in a few.

2. that great it perfect, and i swear kids say the funniest things

3. Your son sounds so cute. Congrats on your purchase!

4. Congrtas, what did you get :graucho:?

5. Aww, your son is so cute. I am glad that you got the one that you wanted!:tup:

6. Awwww that is such a cute thing to say! Can't wait for piccies!

7. :Push: I forgot to add that is was a Hamptons Hobo in Berry :yes:

8. pics pics!!

9. Here are the pics of my new bag and my accessories I am gonna use with it. I like they way the heritage stripe looks with the bag. I was thinking of adding the key chain on the bag what do you think? I also added a pic of my fruit key chain.

Attached Files:

10. I love it! Thats is such a fabulous color! Congrats!

11. Wow, you are right, the heritage stripe items do look great with the bag! And I like the keychain with it too! Congrats!

12. I love your bag and accessories. They look so nice together. Enjoy. I think I need one of the hamptons bags in berry. Its beautiful. Enjoy. I'm glad this one came to you in perfect condition.

13. Yay I am so glad it came perfect this time! I think this was a great choice for you for an everyday bag - and the color is amazing!

Congrats! :woohoo:

14. Congrats! Sometimes patience pays off - that was worth the wait!!! Its beautiful, the accessories are PERFECT, and I would DEFINITELY put that fruit keychain on to remind me what a cutie my son is! That was too funny - kids' minds are awesome, arent they?! Enjoy your beautiful new set.

15. Those accessories are PERFECT with that bag! Great choice.